St. Louis Christian College prepares biblical servant leaders for urban, suburban, rural, and global ministry.
Our student body is comprised of people from various backgrounds that come together and share one main goal: to see the gospel spread throughout the world. At St. Louis Christian College, you will be immersed in the Word while gaining practical ministry training. The easiest way to get started is to complete the online application. You will then be contacted by your Admissions Counselor who will help you through the rest of the process. We are happy to answer any questions and guide you in finding the SLCC program that will meet your educational goals. We look forward to working alongside you to further the Lord’s Kingdom.
If you are a student who is enrolling with no previous college experience (excluding college credit courses taken during high school), you will need to submit the following items to the admissions office:
- Official High School Transcript or GED (all transcripts must come in a sealed envelope in order to be considered official transcripts)
We know that transitioning from one school to another can be a confusing process. If you think the Lord might be leading you to transfer to SLCC, we are here to help answer any questions and walk you through the admissions process. You will need to submit the following items to the admissions office:
- Official College Transcript(s)
- We will need transcripts from any college you have attended (even if it was one course).
- All transcripts must come in a sealed envelope, or be submitted through an electronic transcript service, in order to be considered official transcripts.
- Official High School Transcript
- If you have less than 24 hours of college credit, you will be required to submit your official high school transcript.
It is our desire to see the gospel spread throughout the world. It is encouraging to see students from around the world who desire to go into ministry. here to answer any questions the admissions process. For a full list of requirements, please visit our College Catalog. You can apply for admission here.
Visit Our Campus
We think that visiting campus is an important part of the college decision process. Many of our students will tell you that the community atmosphere on our campus is their favorite thing about SLCC, so we want to encourage you to visit campus and experience that for yourself! We will individualize your tour based on what you would like to experience on our campus. Opportunities include meeting with Admissions, Financial Aid, faculty, current students, President Stine, and other areas (as requested). The best time to tour campus is on one of our chapel days (Wednesday or Friday). Please complete the form below to schedule your personal tour.