If you are a transfer student enrolling with previous college experience, you will need the following items in order to be accepted for admission to St. Louis Christian College:
- Applicant Questions
- An Admissions Counselor will contact you for completion of these questions.
- Official Transcripts from ALL previous colleges attended
- If you have earned less than 24 college credit hours, an official copy of your high school transcript or GED is also required.
- If your high school graduation date is within three years, official ACT/SAT scores may also be required.
- An Accuplacer Test may also be required for placement if the necessary prerequisites have not been taken.
All aforementioned paperwork is taken into account when considering an applicant’s acceptance status. References should be satisfactory and the applicant’s academic record should reflect his/her ability to succeed on a collegiate level. Transcripts must arrive in a sealed envelope in order to be considered official.
Incoming transfer students must also meet the academic admission requirements as presented in the Academic Catalog. A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 is required for full acceptance. Students who do not meet these requirements may be accepted on a probationary basis after meeting specific requirements including an Admissions Interview process. If your scores do not meet these requirements, please contact your Admissions Counselor to discuss any options which may be available to you.
If you have any questions about the application process, please feel free to contact us. We love getting to know our prospective students, and we want to make sure you have all the information that you need to navigate this big decision. We’re here to help you however we can.
If you are enrolling in the Cooperative Program with Urshan College, you will need the following items in order to be accepted for admission to St. Louis Christian College:
- Application for Admission
- $30 Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
- These transcripts need to be submitted from all previous colleges you’ve attended (including Urshan).
- You can download a transcript request form on our forms and paperwork page.
Prior to enrollment, you will need to submit a Cooperative Agreement Form. The Registrar at each school has a copy of this form. Each Registrar will need to sign the form, and each school will keep a copy on file.
Thank You for Your Request
Thanks so much for filling out our form! We’re very excited to show you what St. Louis Christian College can offer you! We’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can.