Christian Ministry (Day)
The Christian Ministry major is a degree completion program designed for students who are transferring in an Associates Degree from another institution of higher education that contains 27 hours of courses in a specified general education core, 15 hours of general education electives, and 24 hours of other courses. Any outstanding hours from that 63 would still need to be completed either at SLCC or at another college. Students can complete the Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministry in just two years!
- Church Ministry
- Campus Ministry
- Church Camp Director
What You Study
- Evangelism and Discipleship
- Christian Theology
- Hermeneutics (Biblical Interpretation)
- Expository Speaking
- Leadership & Management
Objectives for Graduates
- The student will demonstrate a growing ability to lead people to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The student will demonstrate the ability to accurately communicate biblical principles.The ability to think critically by contextualizing Scriptural truths in a variety of interpersonal settings.
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the skills required to lead and administrate ministry initiatives.