Support St. Louis Christian College
Since 1956, St. Louis Christian College has maintained an active ministry of educating Christians and graduating them as leaders who are prepared to serve the church around the world. Your partnership with us makes it possible to continue this ministry, and helps us to send out workers into the harvest field.
We invite you to join in this ministry. Please consider sending a gift today to continue preparing ministers of the Gospel.
Thanks for your interest in supporting St. Louis Christian College!
We understand that not everyone can donate. Your transaction has been canceled and your account will not be charged.
We appreciate any support and prayers that you are able to give. Please do come back and make a donation when you are able.
We are always thankful when we receive a gift from anyone. We’re excited that you’re here, and are ready to make a donation. There are several quick, easy ways that you can give right now:
We accept donations via PayPal. Through this service, you can make a one-time or recurring donation in any amount you choose. You can use the Paypal service even if you don’t have a Paypal account. Click the button below to donate via Paypal.
- Debit or Credit Card
- If you prefer not to use Paypal you can use your credit or debit card to donate online. Click the button below to donate via a debit or credit card.
- Donate With Credit Card
- Amazon Smile
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to St. Louis Christian College whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. (AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same prices, same products, same service.)
- Support With AmazonSmile
If you prefer to donate via a check, please send checks to:If you prefer not to use Paypal you can use your credit or debit card to donate online
- St. Louis Christian College
1360 Grandview Dr.
Florissant, MO 63033
- St. Louis Christian College
- Business & Corporate Matching Gift Program
- Check with your employer to see if they have a matching gifts program. Many employers will match your charitable contribution to a 501(c)(3) corporation. St. Louis Christian College is a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit corporation and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. See your employer for the appropriate paperwork.
St. Louis Christian College is thankful whenever we receive a gift. We consider all the donors as essential parts of this ministry. Sometimes gifts of cash are not possible or practical. Below, we’ve outlined some of the creative ways that you can give support to SLCC.
- Wills & Estate Planning
- A solid estate plan will help you take full advantage of all tax benefits while providing for your loved ones. Considering a significant gift to St. Louis Christian College in these plans will help ensure that future generations will continue to serve the church. (Please consult a tax professional for the benefits or consequences of any gift.)
- Life Insurance
- Consider making SLCC the beneficiary on your life insurance policy.
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of real estate can have special tax advantages for the individual and greatly benefit the college. (Please consult a tax professional for the benefits or consequences of any gift.)
- A gift-in-kind is a tangible, non-monetary contribution of goods or services. If you have professional skills (contractor, plumber, mechanic, electrician, etc.) and are willing to donate time to the college, this will help the college offset some significant expenditures. In addition, the gift of quality goods that can be used by the college saves money and provides a nice tax write-off. (Please consult a tax professional for the benefits or consequences of any gift.)
- Company or Corporate Stock Donations
- You can transfer stock to the college and take advantage of tax considerations. (Please consult a tax professional for the benefits or consequences of any gift.)
Thank you for your gift to St. Louis Christian College!
Your gift is an important part of our ministry. Without your help, we would not be able to provide the kind of quality education that we offer to our students.
Thanks for your financial support, and for your prayers. Without you, our ministry would not be possible. Please consider, if you are able, making an automatic, monthly gift.