Please email resume, references, and links to sermons if possible. You can also mail your information to PO Box 471 Linn, MO 65051
This position is determined to be full-time (approximately 40+ hours a week), including Sunday ministry activities. The senior minister is expected to keep consistent office hours, however, the actual tasks will be considered flexible and fluid in any week’s time schedule.
Characteristics & Qualifications:
1. Exhibit a deep and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, being unashamed to preach, teach and share the gospel.
2. Uphold the scriptural qualifications of a minister as found in 1 Tim. 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9 and 1 Peter 5:1-4.
3. Be committed to and promote the mission, vision and ministry of CCC.
4. Affirm the doctrine, faith, and practice of the New Testament Church as demonstrated by the Independent Christian Church and Restoration Movement.
5. Provide strong recommendations and references, as well as possess a personal background that reflects strong moral and ethical character.
6. Effectively serve, lead, communicate with and shepherd the staff and congregation.
7. Demonstrate a genuine love for people and have a Christ-like concern for their spiritual, mental and emotional health.
8. A Minimum of 5 years experience serving as a Senior Minister, Associate Minister, or other equivalent qualifying experience.
9. Linn is located in Central Missouri 20 miles east of Jefferson City. Linn R2 School district is about 1 mile west of the church. Linn is the county seat of Osage County, and its population is more than 1400. Also, Linn is home to one of the nations top Technical schools State Technical College Of Missouri.
10. We currently have one worship service that averages 200 in attendance.
11. Our current annual budget is $215,000 Which of excess of 10% is earmarked for missions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org