The Senior Pastor of Countryside Christian Church (CCC) has a significant and influential role in leading our congregation to glorify God through belief, growth, mission, and service.
We are looking for a pastor who has visionary leadership, who regularly preaches and teaches God Word with clarity, passion and relevance, and has spiritual vitality.
Our salary range that we are offering including housing allowance is 45K to 60K DOE.
The specific duties are:
Invest time in studying the Bible, seeking God, and
understanding His purposes.
▪ Work within the constitution and by-laws of CCC.
▪ Provide for Communion, Baptisms, Dedications, Weddings, and
▪ Provide pastoral care when requested, including pre-marital
▪ Meet regularly with paid staff and elder boards.
▪ Promote community involvement, service, and outreach.
▪ Establish regular office hours and provide instructions on how
to be reached when not in the office.
▪ Proactively pursue relationships with other pastors and
▪ Not to neglect the financial, emotional, or parental support of
his own family.
▪ Take vacations and attend seminars to receive personal times
of refreshment and edification.
▪ Participate in annual reviews with the Elder Board to discuss
effectiveness, objectives, family needs and salary
We are a non-denominational independent Christian church that has a small church feel. Our average attendance runs about 175, including the kids. We are composed of a mix of cross-generational
people who enjoy Biblical teaching and education. Currently, we have two services on Sunday mornings and meet on Wednesday evenings for in depth Bible study. Our congregation is loving and generous with their time, talent and giving.
We currently support 10 missionary ministries globally and are debt free. Currently, we are in the middle of a building campaign for a Christian Life Center. So far, we have been able to raise 40% of the needed funding to realize this goal. Having this center will expand our ability to reach out to our community. Our staff is experienced and able to think outside of the box and have come up with creative ways to still do preaching/teaching even with COVID lurking. Besides our services, we have Sunday school for all ages, an active Youth Ministry, and Wednesday evening classes for
all. Each year we have Vacation Bible School and Trunk and Treat. We are in Christian County, the fastest growing county in Missouri and strategically located between Ozark and Nixa. In our area there is great enjoyment of outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, and especially golf.
Thank you for checking us out. We are praying for God to lead His servant to this church family.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com