General Summary and Objective: Responsibilities of the Kids Director include oversight of Kids Team staff, the advancement of Elementary programming, and leadership over the Kids Ministry to work with parents and leaders to see children raised up to live and love like Jesus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Pastoral leadership over the Kids Ministry
• Successful casting and execution of vision, goals, and program while successfully shepherding team to do the same
• Successful oversight and advancement of programming.
• Lead the teaching team and curriculum development for Kids programing
• Oversee administrative functions of the Kids Team by serving as their team leader
• Oversee the Early Childhood and Mothers Morning Out team leaders to ensure the continuity of ministry from birth–5th grade
• Cooperative/Coordinated relationship with the Kids/Youth Worship Director
• Monitor progress of established goals, adjusting as warranted.
• Provide visionary leadership and strategies that will successfully reach kids and their families throughout the community
• Maintain an effective ongoing volunteer recruitment and training program
• Work with the Growth Team Lead to implement the Living and Loving like Jesus Roadmap in an age-appropriate format
• Successful oversight of technology use to engage and resource families
(e.g. CROSSROADS KIDS TV YouTube channel)
All applicants must apply at: http://cccgo.com/employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com