New Hope Christian Church
Contact: Gerald Zuck · 620-336-2535
Mission Statement: Teach, Baptize, Teach; Matthew 28:18-20
Description of Church:
Our church was formed in November 2005. We purchased our current building on April 6, 2006. We are located in a community of around 1,500 people. We are close to other larger towns 10-20 miles away and several members are from outside of our community. We are located two hours from Wichita, Kansas, two hours from Kansas City, Kansas, one and a half hours from Joplin, Missouri and one and a half hours from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Average attendance: 40-45
New Hope Christian Church is looking for a full-time minister:
- To preach the Word of God as divinely inspired and written.
- To outreach and help the congregation grow.
- Be willing to assist with church programs as needed.
- Who desires to grow spiritually and help us do the same.
- Have outstanding people skills and maintain positive working relationships.
- Develop and present sermons for Sunday morning and Sunday evening services.
- Teach Sunday School and Wednesday evening Bible study as needed.
- Attend church meetings with Trustees and report on church activities and discuss spiritual needs of the church.
- Maintain a working cell phone and be available to the congregation.
- Perform weddings and funerals as appropriate.
- Visit members in hospitals, nursing homes and homebound as needed.
- Provide counselling to church members as appropriate.
- Provide outreach to community through visit and activities.
- New Hope Christian Church, ATTN: Trustees, PO Box 404, Cherryvale, Kansas 67335
- Gerald Zuck @ 620-336-2535 or Rick Valverde @ 620-330-0121
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org