Primary responsibility is preaching and teaching the Word of God and to provide leadership, shepherding and vision to the church in partnership with Elders, Staff, Ministry Teams and Congregation to focus on spiritual growth, discipleship and Christian Community.
This will be accomplished through:
• Preparing weekly sermons, preaching, and conducting worship services and small bible studies
• Officiating special services such as baptisms, weddings (pre-marriage counseling), and funerals
• Conducting regular staff meeting, participating in board meetings, and participate in other meetings with ministry teams
• Being involved and spending intentional time in the community
• Having a relational connection to the congregation and provide ongoing pastoral support and care for the congregation in partnership with the Elders
• Maintaining efficient and effective communication with the Elders and the congregation
• Carrying out hospital visits and ministry to shut-ins in partnership with Elders
Growing, forward thinking church with an average attendance of 100. Generous salary plus health insurance, retirement, and parsonage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com