Meadowbrook Christian Church is seeking a Teaching Minister to join our leadership team. This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities for this position include working in concert with the Elders and church staff for the general coordination and oversight of our adult ministry programs.
This would encompass:
· Serving as the primary preaching minister;
· Teaching Sunday school, bible study, small groups, special classes, etc. as needed;
· Providing biblical insight, spiritual guidance, and pastoral counseling as appropriate;
· Performing ceremonial duties such as funerals and weddings;
· Building relationships with all church members.
· (A full job description is available upon receipt of application.)
Applicants should be fully ordained ministers with a history in, and subscribing to, the beliefs and values of the Restoration Movement and the Independent Christian Church/Churches of Christ.
The ideal applicant should have a minimum of 5 years experience in a located ministry, preferably as a Preaching/Teaching Minister. They should have strong preaching ability, good interpersonal and organizational skills, demonstrated leadership ability, and have good biblical interpretation skills.
About Meadowbrook Christian Church:
We are a Restoration Movement Independent Christian Church located in Rochester Hills, MI. We are a close knit, multi-generational congregation with a true family feel. We enjoy a contemporary style of worship and include an emphasis on prayer during our Sunday morning service. In addition to Sunday service, we have a youth group that meets each week, as well as several small groups meeting in church member homes throughout the week.
Resumes can be submitted via email to Mike Tingley at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org