Middletown Christian Church in Middletown, MO. Is in search of a part-time senior minister. Middletown Church is a small congregation of approximately 20 to 25 people. We are located in a small community in northeast Missouri. Our church congregation has been in existence since 1837 and is the oldest continuously operating Christian Church in the state of Missouri. We have recently lost our senior minister and are in need of someone to fill that position as quickly as possible. We do not require our minister to live in Middletown.
Character and Conduct
1. Convictions based on the Word of God.
2. Demonstrate integrity and model Christian character.
3. Dependable and cooperate with others
4. Support the mission (Reach, Disciple, Love) and values of Middletown Christian Church.
1. Recruit and encourage others toward involvement at MCC.
2. Teach adults regularly through Sunday school or Bible study.
3. Preach weekly throughout the year. Provide Biblical messages that apply God’s Word to our culture.
4. Serve in areas outside your normal routing on occasion, such as big church events.
Assist in planning these events.
5. Shepard those you serve with, for example: hospital visit, home visits, phone calls etc.
6. Participate in funerals, weddings and counseling as needed.
If you would be interested in this position or need more information, contact Rod Allison at email@example.com or call at 573 549-2408.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org