The Youth Pastor is an essential part of our mission at New Heights. As we look into the future of our church, we must be ready to lead our young minds in their walk with the Lord in an ever-changing world. The youth Pastor is expected to be an ally to our teens, someone they can trust and build a Christ-centric relationship with. The youth Pastor should be someone who leads by example in their own walk with the Lord.
1. Participate in NHCC events/programs and connect with your specific community.
2. Love and connect guests of your community that come to any NHCC service or event.
3. Develop opportunities for your community to best participate in the Values of NHCC.
4. Develop a team to help evaluate, brainstorm, and assist in all job products.
5. Be Responsible: Develop a calendar, maintain classrooms, keep track of your ministry’s finances, Plan for disasters (pandemic) alternative methods of teaching.
6. Participate in staff meetings, creative meetings, and leadership gatherings to provide insight
7. Make sure all volunteers (teachers, youth sponsors) have received a background check.
1) Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
2) Be loyal to the mission, vision, statement of faith, values, and staff of NHCC and always protect the unity of the church.
3) Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to NHCC.
4) Advance in your specialty. (Training, networking, Reading, etc.)
Weekly Hours (20 Office, 5 flexible)
How to submit
Please send your resume and cover letter to: Secretary@newheightsstl.com for consideration.
We look forward to speaking with you soon! God bless.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com