DeSoto Christian church is an independent church in DeSoto, MO, a town of approximately 6,000 located about one hour south of St. Louis. We are a church with membership of about 50 families, whose ages range from lower elementary school to those into their 80s. A wage and benefit package will be addressed.
Our ideal candidate will relocate to our area to assume all responsibilities of a small church. We will expect the candidate to have excellent communication skills, time management skills, and be well organized.
Our ideal candidate will have at least a Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited school supported by Christian Churches/Churches of Christ with 3 years preaching/pastoral experience in any area of ministry.
The candidate should:
- have the ability to preach effectively, comfort and guide the congregation, and develop needed programs.
- be a visionary to understand the future and its possibilities.
- be open minded and approachable when dealing with conflict and new ideas.
- have the ability to work with a variety of people within the congregation and in the community.
- be of moral character and lifestyle in a consistently spiritual manner.
Interested individuals may contact the DeSoto Christian Church Search Committee in one of these ways:
- 636-524-1314 (Anina Morse)
- DeSoto Christian Church Search Committee, c/o Dan Morse, PO Box 255, Hillsboro, MO 63050
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org