Tri-Village is a multi-generational church located 20 miles east of Columbus, Ohio that offers three identical services on Sunday mornings (8:30, 9:50, & 11:10am). As a Children’s Ministry Resident, you’ll receive hands-on experience doing what God has called you to do- working with families and children. The year-long residency will give you the opportunity to collaborate, plan, execute, and evaluate children’s ministry first-hand to help bridge the gap between classroom knowledge and real-world application on your journey to prepare for full-time ministry.
· Work with the Children’s Ministry Director (first thru fifth grade) and Early Childhood Coordinator (birth thru kindergarten) in the planning of classes, scheduling of teachers, recruitment of volunteers, and lesson planning
· Teach and/or work with assigned grade each Sunday (Note: The internship allows you to work hands-on teaching with all ages.)
· Participate in two weeks of summer camp and one week of Vacation Bible School (VBS)
· Meet as scheduled with various staff members for spiritual and professional development
· Be a part of the Children’s Ministry R.O.C.K. Team (Reaching Out for Christ to Kids)
· Assist in planning large children’s ministry events
· Participate in scheduled staff meetings
· Meet weekly with Children’s Ministry Director and as needed with Early Childhood Coordinator
· If completing school approved internship or residency, meet any school requirements required.
· Individual desires to pursue children’s ministry full-time at some point
· Have completed no less than two years of full-time college study
· In agreement with church’s beliefs (tri-village.org/beliefs)
· Provide your own cell phone, laptop, and transportation
· Quick to respond to emails and phone calls
· Teachable and easy to approach
· Background check completed
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to RobinWagner@tri-village.org. A printable job description including salary and housing information is available at tri-village.org/jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to RobinWagner@tri-village.org