Thanks for taking time to visit the Alumni section of the SLCC website. Here you’ll find resources to assist you in ministry and help you connect with SLCC students, faculty, staff, and other alumni. Our purpose is simple:
The St. Louis Christian College Alumni Association advances the Kingdom of Jesus Christ by supporting the College and encouraging its members.
We are so thankful for the many alumni and graduates who serve Christ faithfully through their lives and ministries, and we look forward to seeing and hearing from you. If there is any way we can serve you, please send a request or information via email to Norma Baker.
Steering Committee Officers and Members – Confirmed at Homecoming 2019
Jason Slager: President
Lawanda Blacketer: Vice-President
Phil Perrey: Secretary
Kathy Wennlund: Treasurer
Members: Rick Mosher, Daniel Pabarcus, Carol Stine, Kingston Arthur, Stevie Hessler
The St. Louis Christian College Alumni Association exists to keep connections alive with alumni, students, and friends of the college. Below are several ways the Alumni Association serves these groups.
Homecoming is in November in conjunction with the Soldiers Hall of Fame inductions. The chapel service will feature guest alums speaking and leading worship. At the Friday evening banquet, in addition to the sports awards, we recognize distinguished alumni and present a Lifetime Achievement Award to those who have had a notable influence on SLCC alums.
The alumni fund special projects to serve the college and students.
- Orientation Luncheon This luncheon is for new students and their families as they arrive as freshmen during Orientation weekend.
- Scholarships At the annual Homecoming celebration, the Alumni Association awards two scholarships to current students who are children of alumni.
- Print the Transcript Request Form.
- Complete the entire form and sign it.
- Then either mail or fax the form to:
St. Louis Christian College
ATTN: Registrar´s Office
1360 Grandview Drive
Florissant, MO 63033
Important things to remember:
- Your transcript cannot be sent if you still owe a balance on your account or owe fines to the library.
- Emails are currently not acceptable as an official request. In order to send a transcript, the request must contain your signature.
- Official copies can be sent to another institution (school, employer, church, etc.). Any copies sent directly to a student will be marked “unofficial.”
- There is no charge for sending transcripts.
Any questions regarding transcripts can be directed to: Academic Secretary Phone: 314-837-6777 x1500
Update Your Information